You are losing money if your Online Website is not Mobile compatible. MobiQuest can get your site up and running in no time. With our propriety software we can create a mobile site that has the same feel as the original, is clutter free and loads fast.
What is the Mobile Web?
Simply put, the mobile web is the experience of browsing via mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. In reality, it is the future of global communication and quickly becoming the primary means of connecting people around the world.
Why is a Mobile Site so Vital?
- Poor mobile site performance can deter new business.
- Mobile users tend to be on the go and thus expect mobile sites that perform quickly and efficiently. Even users who are not in a hurry will be deterred by a site that loads slowly or is difficult to browse.
- Research shows that over 70% of mobile users now expect sites to perform as well or better than a desktop site
- 84% of small businesses that optimize for mobile report increases in business.
- A recent report from Morgan Stanley suggests that by 2014 mobile will be the primary source of web traffic.
- In 2011, smartphone shipments surpassed desktop computer shipments for the first time ever.
- 95% of smartphone owners report having searched for local businesses with their phone and 90% of those users have acted within 24 hours.
- By every measure, mobile is exploding. It’s gaining momentum as a source of revenue and leads, and marketers are paying attention as consumer adoption of mobile continues to grow.
- Unfortunately web development and performance has not kept pace. Businesses need mobile websites but there are not enough developers.
Time To Go Mobile
Now that you have seen why going mobile is such a crucial step in keeping up with the changing market, we want to show you why doing mobile the RIGHT way can set you apart from your competitors.
We are not the only ones that think now is the time to go Mobile.
- Sky News: “The Rise and Rise of the mobile market“
- Mashable: “900,000 Android Devices Activated Each Day“
- Techcrunch: “Mobile Payments, a Trillion Dollar Industry“
- Digital Journal: “Mobile Technology is changing the dining out experience“
- Iafrica: “More US mobile Web Surfers“
- Telegraph: “Surge in Smartphones drives spend on mobile web access“
If you would like to see what we can do for your site please contact us with your web address and we will create a mock up of your site. You decide if its something you want for your business.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The MobiQuest Team